Though I signed up on most of the popular social platforms I am addicted to Facebook more than anything. But most of my Google Fan Boi friends are now newly launched FB clone Google+ fans. So they end up posting “things” on G+. Well, I have found a solution to cross post the thing, NOT THE COMMENTS, from Google+ to FB. There are some limitations on what all you can share. Here is how to do it.
- Log on to Facebook and then go to http://www.facebook.com/mobile/
- Locate the section “Upload via Email”, in this section you will see, what FB calls, a personal email address. Note that this is not your @facebook.com email address.
- Note down the address, copy paste it somewhere or keep the page opened.
- Sign into Google+
- Go to “Circles”.
- Create a circle and name it.
- In this circle add, “Add a new person” and use your personal email address which facebook has given you.
- Name the this contact.
- Save the circle.
- Now go to “Stream” page
- Try to share some “thing”.
- Before you hit “Share” button, click on Add circles or people to share with and choose the Circle that has your personal Facebook email.
- Share the “thing”
- Check your Facebook newsfeed. Voila!!!
I request all my G+ friends to please share things with Facebook till the time I have all my friends on G+. Moreover I find G+ very strange, people I dont know have added me into their circles. And I tried to follow some celebrities but they simple spam my “Stream”. Even if I comment my comment is lost in 200+ other comments.